Choose a date and the number of participants:
This tour includes
Transfer Paris-Versailles (round-trip), on a luxury double decker coach.
- at the Palace with audioguide: comments recorded in 11 languages (French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese-Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean and Polish)
- at the Trianon Estate (from 12:00)
- temporary exhibitions
- Gardens and Park
- Coach Gallery (from 12.30)
Mini-train admission (voucher printing required)
- Departure (Eiffel Tower): 10 am
- Return (Palace of Versailles): 6 pm High season (April 1st to October 31st)* / 5.30 pm Low Season (November 1st to March 31st)
Terms of the offer
How to get to the starting point of the tour?
The Seine's quay: Port de la Bourdonnais - In front of the Eiffel Tower
Meeting point - Bateaux Parisiens, at the car park
Bir-Hakheim Champ de Mars